Monday 2 June, 2008

If we have a world tomorrow!

“I dream in daylight wanting to know the paths of life,
I find solace in sunrise and feel the need of it in our lives.

It blossoms like an aging flower,
Waiting till the end of the day,
But enchants one, with just a look,
And spreads the love in his way!

The life I touched,
And the love I felt for life,
The fact, it wasn’t there across the paths that I stride.

I knew that love lost me ambling in doubt,
An answer that still awaits me some how,
I don’t feel the need to lie in sorrow,
But I need to ask if we have a world tomorrow?

It came, went … and I waited in spells for it to change,
At times it was closer than I thought and then went out of range,
I lost it again what I went to find,
Something precious … close to me that was mine.

The fact remains that she knows now,
And wants to run ahead of the crowd,
Love is beginning to loose its shine,
And baby… it’s going to cost us if we have to sail through the time.

Strong is she wanted to be,
And begged for it to let her free,
There is no holding you back dear,
But there is something one needs to fear.

Its no mistake that love brought us joy and cheer,
And sheltered us and got us near.
It coloured us with flaming light,
And told us that we were right!

But it kept going down to the starts,
Which somehow just kept us apart?
I don’t want to see it going to the gallows,
But I need to ask if we have a world tomorrow?

If it has to be …then it won’t wither away,
And Sweety, I just have a little more to say,
If I had to ask myself one last time,
I beat the spade of dwindling time.

Love is not lost and neither looses you,
But wherever you will go you’ll see me to.
You’ll envision me when you think of it,
You may drink the spirit but it will be hard to swallow it.

It hard to imagine you without the wedding gown,
That’s why love has to take a turnaround!
But then I need to ask if we have a world tomorrow?
The answer came to me by a singing sparrow!
…For a world with you today and tomorrow

No comments: